Business Developer Life Sciences, Danish speaking
We are the international market leader in obtaining funding for biomedical and healthcare related innovations. We help leading researchers and companies secure financing for ambitious R&D projects, from early stage pre-clinical research up to clinical stage development.
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by intrapreneurs for entrepreneurs" and values team players who are not afraid to show initiative, creativity and responsibility. We have a “can-do” culture where fun and professional development go hand in hand.
We have a strong passion for the latest technological innovations and support a variety of Life Science developments including, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and healthcare solutions. Our top consultants work with the best clients and projects in Europe and far beyond.
To expand our Nordics team we are looking for a:
Business Developer Life Sciences
You will join an international team that is bursting with energy in a professional and dynamic scale-up organization that offers space for independence and room to further professional development.
What are you going to do?
It is a big challenge for our clients to raise funds for their innovative projects. As a Business Developer, you will identify and qualify prospects, discuss their project ideas and funding strategy. When you have identified a strong match, you will negotiate the contract terms and close the deal, which enables us to start working on their grant applications (and related projects). In addition, you will maintain existing customer relationships. You will work with universities, companies and research institutes in the Nordics and far beyond. The main goal is to accelerate the development of their innovative products.
What are we looking for?
- Danish speaker who lives (or willing to relocate to) in the Netherlands
- commercial experience
- Excellent communication and commercial skills
- Master or PhD background in life sciences
- Energetic self-starter with strong persistence
- Enthusiastic and solution-oriented thinker
- A passion for innovation
- Desire to help our customers to get their products to the market faster
- Good command of the Danish and English language
- Humor and creativity
Nice to have:
- Experience with grants / professional consulting
- Work experience in the life sciences and or health industry
- Experience in negotiating contracts
Obviously, we offer:
- A competitive salary with good employment conditions
- A good bonus system
- A personal trainings budget
- A phone and laptop
- Business trips to the Nordics on regular basis
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Business Developer Life Sciences, Danish speaking vacancy, please contact Daniella Mahazri (Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234492.