The Contract Manager is responsible for handling contracts with (potential) clients once negotiations and/or discussions start regarding the content of contracts and non-disclosure agreements (NDA). The Contract Manager is also responsible for drafting the contracts with lead applicants and supports business developers and consultants.
Main tasks & responsibilities
· Manage and draft all contracts with Catalyze’s current and potential clients.
· Draw up or use existing contract templates.
· Negotiate with Catalyze’s current and potential clients on the content of our contracts and
NDA’s, both national and international.
· Consult with business developers and cluster leaders regarding (unsigned) contracts and NDA’s.
· Monitor the output of BD’s and Consultants regarding signed contracts
· Administration of the signed contracts Consultation our legal specialist if needed.
Requirements / profile
· Education: Minimum HBO-Legal or bachelor law
· 1-2 years of experience in a Business-to-business environment preferably within Life Sciences, biotechnology or Medical Technology
· Up-to-date knowledge of laws and regulations, relevant for the position.
· Excellent command of both Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
· Service-and client oriented
· Pro-active attitude
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs". The company has a contemporary and flexible method in which it takes an entrepreneurial view into the projects and wishes of our client. Catalyze attaches great importance to true team players, who are not at the same time afraid to show initiative and creativity, and the work environment is characterized by open culture, with enough space for fun and development.
We believe in bringing innovations faster to the market.
What can you expect from us
· Professional and dynamic organization offering opportunities entrepreneurship.
· A broad organization that provides sufficient space for development and growth.
· Supported and coaching by experienced colleagues.
· A young and enthusiastic team.
· A competitive salary with good working conditions
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form.