Due to the rapid national and international growth of Catalyze, we are immediately looking for an HR Manager for 5 days at our Amsterdam office.
The HR Manager is responsible for the further development of the HR department and the development and implementation of the HR strategy based on our business objectives. Catalyze is looking for a candidate who can successfully support professionalization in a fast-growing international environment. You’ll also be responsible for all HR matters and play an advisory role for managers and employees. It is important that you can be a strong sparring partner and source of information for the employees!
What are you going to do?
- All HR related administration: Sick leaves, mutations for salary administration, keeping the employee files up to date etc.
- Advising and supporting management, managers and teams in the field of HR-related matters at tactical, operational and strategic level;
- Improvement / reorganization and expansion of HR processes including the further implementation of a new HR automation system (Visma);
- Developing and implementing the long-term objectives from HR and co-plotting the main lines along which these objectives must be achieved;
- Guiding and supporting managers in the development of their team and individual employees;
- Shaping and professionalizing policy in the field of talent management, absenteeism, training and education
- Functioning as a source of information and sounding board for employees in the context of all HR related matters;
- Supervising the correct application of Dutch laws and regulations (for example, social legislation, company procedures, employment contracts, pensions and the “Wet Verbetering Poortwachter”)
What are we looking for?
For the role of HR Manager, we would like to get in touch with a candidate who is used to functioning independently within an organization that is currently growing fast. An energetic candidate who knows how to create support within our organization by showing the added value of HR and can therefore contribute to the further growth of Catalyze. He / she is both strategically and operationally strong.
- HBO education, with a focus on personnel sciences / HR.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Manager, preferably within a fast-growing company / life sciences.
- Knowledge of the relevant Dutch laws and regulations;
- Affinity with Life Sciences;
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Living at a reachable distance from Amsterdam.
- Available minimum 4 days a week.
What can you expect from us?
- A professional and dynamic working environment that values independence, entrepreneurship and self-development.
- A young, ambitious, and diverse team.
- A competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions including an annual cash bonus.
- Active support for training and career development.
- Perspective of permanent position after successful temporary contract.
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the HR Manager vacancy, please contact Wijna Bekker (Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234452.