We are expanding our legal team and therefore looking for a:
As a Contract Administrator at Catalyze you will assist in handling contracts with (potential) clients once negotiations and/or discussions start regarding the content of contracts and non-disclosure agreements (NDA). You will also assist in drafting the contracts with lead applicants and supports business developers and consultants.
What are you going to do?
- Draft all contracts (in Dutch & English) with Catalyze’s current and potential clients.
- Draw up or use existing contract templates.
- Assist in negotiation with Catalyze’s current and potential clients on the content of our contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements, both national and international.
- Consult with business developers and cluster leaders regarding (unsigned) contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Monitor the output of Business Developers and consultants regarding signed contracts.
- Administration of the signed contracts consultation our legal specialist if needed.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's in Legal or Law or other equivalent.
- Apart from Dutch, you are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Up-to-date knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations relevant for this position is a requirement.
- Available for a 36-40 hours workweek.
What can you expect from us
- Professional and dynamic organization offering opportunities and entrepreneurship.
- A broad organization that provides enough space for development and growth.
- Support and coaching by experienced and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A competitive salary with good working conditions.
- Loads of fun activities like Yoga, Catalyze Football team and Kick Boxing.
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs". The company has a contemporary and flexible method in which it takes an entrepreneurial view into the projects and wishes of our client. Catalyze attaches great importance to true team players, who are not at the same time afraid to show initiative and creativity, and the work environment is characterized by open culture, with enough space for fun and development. We believe in bringing innovations faster to the market.
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Contract Administrator vacancy, please contact Daniella Mahazri (Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234492.