Experienced Business Developer Agri, Food and Bio Economy
Catalyze is one of the largest providers of funding advisory services in the life sciences industry.
However, in recent years, our number of clients in agriculture, food and bio economy has grown enormously. We see great potential for Catalyze in this sector. Especially with the rising awareness of the huge global challenges to develop technologies that can help to feed a growing world population, while at the same time, minimizing the ecological footprint. We provide grant writing consultancy services to raise funds for ambitious R&D projects and technologies as well as growth support, by providing management and strategy consulting services.
For the Agri, Food and Bio economy sector we are looking for an:
Experienced Business Developer Agri, Food and Bio EconomyYou will join an international team that is bursting with energy in a professional and dynamic scale-up organization, that offers space for independence and room to further professional development.
What are you going to do?
It is a big challenge for our clients to raise funds for their innovative projects. As a Business Developer, you will identify and qualify prospects, discuss their project ideas and funding strategy. When you have identified a strong match, you will negotiate the contract terms and close the deal, which enables us to start working on their grant applications (and related projects). In addition, you will maintain existing customer relationships. You will work with Start-ups, SME’s, Corporates, Universities and Research Institutes worldwide. The main goal is to accelerate the development of their innovative projects.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 4 years commercial experience
- Excellent communication and proven commercial skills
- Master or PhD background in Agriculture, food or Bio Economy
- Energetic self-starter with strong persistence
- Managerial skills
- Enthusiastic and solution-oriented thinker
- A passion for innovation and sales
- Desire to help our customers to get their products to the market faster
- Fluent English speaker
- Humor and creativity
Nice to have….
- Experience with grants / professional consulting
- Work experience / network in the Agriculture or Food industry
- Experience in negotiating contracts
Obviously, we offer:
- A competitive salary with good employment conditions
- A good bonus system
- A personal training budget
- A phone, lease-car and laptop
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Experienced Business Developer Agri, Food and Bio Economy vacancy, please contact Daniella Mahazri (Recruiter) on phone number 020-7234492.