Finance Administrator (0,6 fte) (Dutch speaking)
Purpose of the job
The goal of the function is to provide administrative support, reports and advice to the Financial Controller in order to ensure effective, efficient, complete and accurate financial information and administrative operations.
What are you going to do
- Performs the day to day processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable (bank) transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner;
- Answers questions from vendors, suppliers and employees regarding payments;
- Prepares payments in the online banking system;
- Ensures that the filing system for all financial documents is maintained;
- Identifies possible shortcomings for checking the accuracy of the purchase procedures;
- Monitors and controls credit card expenditures;
- Assists the Financial Controller in the budget and forecast cycle;
- Assists the Financial Controller in solving accounting issues and to draft reports.
What we are looking for:
- Level of education in business administration (mba) and/or SPD;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial administrative role;
- Team player with strong verbal communication skills;
- Initiative and proactive approach;
- Strong customer focus, both externally and internally;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping systems
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially with MS Excel;
- Adequate command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Of course, we offer:
- A young, dynamic and informal work environment;
- A market confirm salary with good employment conditions;
- An excellent bonus system;
- A personal development budget.
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.