We are the international market leader in obtaining funding for biomedical and healthcare related innovations. We help leading researchers and companies secure financing for ambitious R&D projects, from early stage pre-clinical research up to clinical stage development.
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by intrapreneurs for entrepreneurs" and values team players who are not afraid to show initiative, creativity and responsibility. We have a “can-do” culture where fun and professional development go hand in hand.
We have a strong passion for the latest technological innovations and support a variety of Life Science developments including, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and healthcare solutions. Our top consultants work with the best clients and projects in Europe and far beyond. We are an FD Gazelle award winning company and are looking for an;
What are you going to do
As Project Manager you are responsible for the management of awarded European subsidy projects of Catalyze customers. You form the central point of contact for the (international) partnership and the subsidy provider (eg European Commission). You form the sparring partner and advisor to the project Coordinator, and partners.
As Project Manager you support our clients and projects in drawing up the Grant Agreements and Consortium Agreements, and all work related to this. Post approval,, you are responsible for the project management of the overall project, monitoring progress, changes in the project, as well as the financial, administrative and legal issues surrounding the project. In close consultation with the coordinator you will take care of the work of project partners and you contribute to the timely achievement of the milestones. You are the mediator in the consortium, you are able to solve problems in the consortium and keep structure in the project. You give direction to the project and you are responsible for the different phases that the project goes through. You give instruction and monitor deadlines on the organization of the partners' administrations in accordance with the subsidy conditions with the EU. You maintain contacts with the project controllers of the partners and the EU.
The subsidy projects for which Catalyze carries out the project management are all of a biomedical nature, life science and / or biotechnology. Knowledge of this (or a similar) field is therefore an absolute advantage as Project Manager. All European subsidy projects, of which Catalyze plays a role, are state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary (universities, SMEs and research organizations) and contribute to innovation in healthcare and life science at an international level.
- Ensure the correct execution of International subsidy projects in accordance with the legislation and regulations of the subsidy provider.
- Reporting the progress of the project.
- Reporting and submitting project results.
- Organizing and chairing (international) project meetings.
- Schedule and consult periodically with (international) project partners.
- Reporting any project changes to the subsidy provider.
- Managing and supervising the correct spending of the budget.
- Advising project partners.
- Collect relevant project information from participating partners. The Project Manager maintains close contact with the consortium partners and secretary (PI) of the project.
- Managing, monitoring and adjusting the project budget.
- Requesting amendments (changes) in the project and / or consortium composition.
- Organizing Grants Agreements and Consortium Agreements to make clear agreements for the project.
Requirements / profile
- 3-5 years of work experience as Project Manager and / or Consortium Controller.
- Experience with financial and legal matters concerning international projects.
- Experience with HORIZON2020 ( including SME instruments and/or Eurostars) and / or FP7 / FP6.
- Experience with drafting grant agreements & consortium agreements.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and dissemination is desirable.
- Academic working and thinking level, preferably in biomedical direction.
- Current knowledge of laws and regulations regarding European subsidy schemes.
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A good team player.
- A good networker.
What can you expect from Catalyze
- A professional and dynamic organization
- Possibility to travel internationally for the projects
- Space for independence, entrepreneurship, development and growth
- A young and enthusiastic team
- A competitive salary with good working conditions
- Prospects of permanent employment
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form.