Country Manager Nordics / Senior Business Developer Life Sciences Nordics
We are the international market leader in obtaining funding for biomedical and healthcare related innovations. We help leading researchers and companies secure financing for ambitious R&D projects, from early stage pre-clinical research up to clinical stage development.
Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by intrapreneurs for entrepreneurs" and values team players who are not afraid to show initiative, creativity and responsibility. We have a “can-do” culture where fun and professional development go hand in hand.
We have a strong passion for the latest technological innovations and support a variety of Life Science developments including, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and healthcare solutions. Our top consultants work with the best clients and projects in Europe and far beyond. We are an FD Gazelle award winning company.
• Further developing the Nordic market and managing our existing regional customer base
• Identify and acquire new clients
• Use existing networks, participate in local and regional fairs and events
• Establish and improve long-term partnerships with knowledge institutions, science parks and life sciences networks increasing Catalyze’s visibility and generating business.
Qualifications for the ideal candidate
• An academic education, working and thinking level, preferably in biomedical or business economics
• A minimum of 3 years working experience in a commercial setting and/or in grant/funding
• Affinity and experience with both science and the commercial life sciences sector
• Looking for a challenging position in which you can contribute to the development of new biotechnological, pharmaceutical and diagnostic products as well as medical devices
• Customer oriented and wishes to increase knowledge in life sciences
• Experience with European funding, Horizon2020, European Committee, financing strategies for life sciences, local funding, etc.
Type of customers
You will interact with various types of customers in the Life Sciences sector, Biotech and Medical Tech Industry:
• Public institutions: Universities, Medical Centers and Research Institutions
• Private sector: Innovative startups, SME’s and Multinationals
• Organizations: Science Parks and Business Incubators.
This is a challenging job for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial person who wants to be active in a professional and knowledge-intensive company where commitment, flexibility, quality, teamwork and fun are of great importance.
• Intrinsic motivation to be successful
• Result-oriented, with strong customer focus
• Excellent communication and commercial skills
• Knowledge of commercial aspects of life science
• A highly developed ability to analyze, develop, organize and maintain overview
• Self-critical setting and the will to deliver quality above all
• Solution-oriented thinking towards complex situations
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and preferable Danish /or Swedish
• Knows how to stay flexible and focused in unexpected situations
• Willing to live and work in the Copenhagen area
• Humor and creativity
What you can expect from Catalyze
• A professional and dynamic organization that facilitates personal development and entrepreneurship
• Attention to training and coaching
• A young and enthusiastic team
• A competitive salary with good working conditions
• A career track for permanent employment
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form.