We have a strong passion for the latest technological innovations and support a variety of Life Science developments including, diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and healthcare solutions. Our consultants work with the best clients and projects worldwide.
We are a high profile organisation where people are at the heart of everything we do. And that is the reason we are looking for a HR Manager.
What are you going to do
The HR manager drives the execution of HR, recruitment and office related matters in lign with company strategy to achieve operational success. The HR manager is responsible to oversee the HR systems, handling employee relations, talent retention, ensuring compliance with regulations, assessing staffing needs, hiring employees, designing training programs, and developing compensation plans. In addition, the HR manager supports the strategic objectives of the company by building an optimal work environment and culture. As the HR manager you will play a pivotal role in ensuring continued success in our growing organization. With the support of an HR Assistant, a recruiter and office manager you will provide a comprehensive HR service ensuring that managers and staff are equipped with knowledge and skills that aim to deliver a high performance and highly engaged workforce culture. Especially in these rare times with Covid it is so important to keep everyone engaged.
• Ultimately accountable for the quality and service of HR, recruitment and office/facilities.
• Lead, inspire and oversee daily operations of HR, recruitment and office/facilities.
• Developing and implementing human resource policies, risk and compliance, health and safety
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable labor policies, laws and regulations
• Review and develop the People and Leadership Strategy
• Motivating and supporting current staff, managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
• Work closely with and advise the directors team and senior managers on pay, reward and benefit structures, making recommendations as appropriate
• Develop and execute employer branding strategies.
• Develop HR policies and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
• Develop, deliver and manage a training, development and learning programme ensuring best use of available resources
• Manage and develop employee well-being initiatives
• Control and report on the HR Budget
• Manage employee relations casework in a legally compliant and professional way including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
• Have the best ideas about employer branding
• Identifying staffing needs, steering and monitoring recruitment efforts
• Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements, salary and position mutations
• Drive and execute strategies to attract top talent, employee engagement and retention
• Make sure everyone feels engages and be pro active in keeping contat
• Deliver training to managers and staff on HR subjects
• Maintaining staff records and handling employee benefits
• Design and directing training programs focus on talent retention
• Support organizational change and transition and recommending process improvements
• Manage and act as advisor to (senior) leadership regarding key employee issues
• Responsible for ensuring data privacy, integrity, accuracy and system security
• Manage and control company-wide budgets regarding salaries and rewards, HR, recruitment and education
• Responsible to oversee all office and facilities related matters, including IT and infrastructure, to ensure the most optimal working environment for employees, support operational excellence and growth
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management
• Solid experience in relevant HR positions at a corporate/commercial level
• Solid leadership expierence
• A European fast growing organization
• A multi-cultural environment
• A professional and dynamic organization that offers space for independence and entrepreneurship
• A broad organization that provides space for development and growth
• A young and enthusiastic team that works together towards goals with a good team spirit
How to apply for this career opportunity
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the HR Manager vacancy, please contact Marieke Swaneveld (Recruiter) on phone number 0619 634549.
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt je sollicitatie t.a.v. Personeelszaken mailen [klik hier om je CV te versturen] of reageer via ons Online Sollicitatieformulier. Voor vragen en meer informatie over de functie neem je contact op met Timo Brands (Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist) op nummer 020-3034323.