Catalyze is characterized by the motto "by intrapreneurs for entrepreneurs" and values team players who are not afraid to show initiative, creativity and responsibility. We have a “can-do” culture where fun and professional development go hand in hand.
We are an FD Gazelle award winning company and are looking for an;
What are you going to do?
The Project Management unit at Catalyze manages a large portfolio of EU and national funded projects.
As Project Manager you will be joining our growing and busy Project Management unit, and you will be responsible for a portfolio of European and national funded projects of Catalyze customers. You will form the central point of contact for a range of (international) partnerships as well as the different funding providers (e.g. European Commission). You will be the strategic partner and advisor to the project Coordinator as well as the partners.
Working closely with the Coordinator, you will support project partners where necessary and contribute to the timely achievement of the milestones. You are (often) the mediator in a consortium, lead and chair meetings and are able to solve problems in the consortium when necessary and maintain overall structure in the project.
• Ensure the correct execution of International subsidy projects in accordance with the legislation and regulations of the subsidy provider
• Reporting the progress of the project
• Reporting and submitting project results
• Organizing and chairing (international) project meetings
• Schedule and consult periodically with (international) project partners
• Reporting any project changes to the funding provider
• Managing and supervising the correct spending of the budget
• Part of the role will be to assist with WBSO application drafting and submission
• Requesting amendments (changes) in the project and / or consortium composition
• Organizing and oversee Grant Agreement and Consortium Agreement process
• Contribute to strategic development of the Catalyze Project Management team
• Contribute to overall business and service development of Project Management activities
• 1 - 3 years of work experience as Project Manager and / or Consortium Controller
• Experience with financial and legal matters concerning international projects
• Experience with HORIZON2020 (including SME instruments, FTI, FET OPEN, Eurostars and/or FP7)
• Experience with drafting grant agreements & consortium agreements
• Excellent command of the Dutch and English language
We appreciate hearing from all qualified candidates by submitting your application by using our Online Application Form. For questions and more information about the Project Manager vacancy, please contact Marieke Swaneveld (Recruiter) on phone number 020-3034311.